About CDB iNet
Enjoy unprecedented convenience with CDB iNet, CDB’s online financial platform!
CDB iNet is designed to bring convenience of managing your finances like never before, with a plethora of services, some of them offered for the first time in Sri Lanka. We are continuously improving our online services in our quest to enhance your experience with us. CDB iNet allows you to transfer funds without having to know the recipient’s bank account details, place fixed deposits online, and settle bills, along with many other benefits.
With CDB iNet, you can
- Transfer funds through Facebook, WhatsApp, Viber, SMS, Email, and many other messaging services without having to know recipient’s bank account details (CDBiTransfer)*
- Open fixed deposits online (CDBiDeposit)
- Pay utility bills online to leading service providers
- Open savings accounts online
- Access lending services online
- Perform conventional online fund transfers (CEFT)
- View account summary and transaction history
CDB iNet app
For your added convenience, CDB iNet is also offered as a mobile app, brining your finances to your fingertips anytime, anywhere.
Download CDB iNet app on:
*Using CDB iNet mobile app is recommended when performing a CDBiTransfer in order to make use of the full range of messaging services.
How do I get CDB iNet?
CDB iNet is available for our savings account holders.
To sign up for CDB iNet, please visit any of our branches islandwide.