CDB Advance Roof Solar
INVEST IN A SMARTER AND SUSTAINABLE TOMORROW
Tackling the climate crisis and socio-economic impacts of COVID-19 will require a holistic approach to recovery planning and policymaking. By adopting digital innovative and green economy policies, countries can pave the way for economic recovery and sustainable jobs based on new and environmentally sensitive business models. Green recovery leading to a green economy therefore, is essential to leave a greener trail. We at CDB, have taken the initiative to act as a responsible corporate citizen, truly walking the talk, catering towards concept of sustainability.
As a strategic business unit “CDB Advance” serves sustainable product lines, focusing on five key areas namely; sustainable energy, sustainable transportation, sustainable agriculture, sustainable conservation & reforestation and sustainable tourism. It further describes the first phase of this unit, which is focused on sustainable energy consumption through the rooftop solar generation product – “CDB Advance – Roof Solar”.
About CDB Advance Roof Solar
Plug into the future with CDB Advance Roof Solar, the easy way to upgrade to a smarter, self-sustaining lifestyle. There are no electricity bills but there are long term earnings! With CDB Advance Roof Solar, you have a comprehensive solution inclusive of the latest solar technology and after care from registered vendors of the Sri Lanka Sustainable Energy Authority, a convenient financing facility from CDB and access to a special portal to track your earnings.
– Currently, we collaborate with Hayleys Solar as our Technology Partner.
- Special interest rates
- Flexible repayment period up to 7 years
- A reputed CEA registered rooftop solar solution provider (Hayleys Solar) as a partner
- Zero electricity bills or an Investment Plan
- No electricity bills
- Personalised service at your doorstep
- Free consultation and feasibility report
- Convenient installation
- Easy procedures and less documentation
- No securities or deed mortgage
- Hassle free process to obtain grid connection (Dealing with CEB/LECO not necessary)
- Insurance for solar system within the facility period
- Copy of National Identity Card/Driving License/Passport
- Copies of electricity bills for the last three months
- Proof of income
– Working employee – 2 payslips + salary confirmation from employer
– Business customers –BR copy + bank statements for last 6 months
*Terms and conditions apply
About the Technology Partner
Branded as Hayleys Solar, FENTONS LTD., is a fully subsidiary of Hayleys PLC. Being one of the most
competent and most trusted engineering companies in Sri Lanka and coupled with the unanimous support of their workforce defines who Hayleys Solar is today, the largest Solar EPC Contractor with a total installed capacity of over 35 MW that comprise of landmark renewable energy projects in Sri Lanka. All installations are designed, installed, commissioned and maintained by a team of 15 qualified BCS engineers who support the entire process of your installation.
Hayleys Solar, has been in the forefront of the initiative of Soorya Bala Sangramaya. It has partnered with Global Tier 1 Solar for PV panel manufacture with the best inverter manufactures to provide the highest quality solar PV systems. Their prestigious client base includes MAS Holdings, Brandix Apparels, Coca Cola, CBL Foods and in the recent past, over 5 MW within the Hayleys Group.
- Superior product backed by Hayleys expertise
- Partners Global Tier No 1 Solar manufacturers
- Excellent after sales service
- 12-year manufacturer’s product warranty on Solar PV panels
- 25-year performance warranty on Solar PV panels
- 10-year manufacturer’s product warranty on the inverter
Switch to a smarter sustainable lifestyle with CDB Advance Roof Solar
For more information, please call:
Lahiru – Head – Roof Solar Financing – 0772 68 39 39
Prasanna – Coordinator – Roof Solar Financing – 0774 41 22 34