CDB Margin Trading
CDB Margin Trading provides you an attractive loan facility to purchase shares listed on the Colombo Stock Exchange, even above your actual financial capacity. With CDB, you can gain a higher return on investment with our faster financial service.
What are the benefits?
- Enable to expand the share portfolio
- Enable to diversify the investment opportunities
- Competitive interest rates
- Daily updates on Margin Trading status
- Superior customer service
- Coordination of all required paperwork
Who is eligible?
- Both individual and corporate investors can obtain the margin trading facility
Note: Minimum portfolio requirement is Rs.400,000
What are the steps to start trading?
1. Submitting the filled application form along with the required documents
2. Portfolio evaluation and granting of the loan limit
3. Signing the Margin Trading Agreement
4. Opening the Margin Trading Account
5. Obtaining the SEC approval
6. Sharing Transfer
7. Starting trading
What are the documents required?
- Copy of NIC
- Portfolio Valuation from the Broker
- Billing Proof (e.g.: utility bill within three months)
- Individual KYC Form
- Certified Copy of Certificate of Incorporation
- Certified Copy of Articles of Association
- Certified Copy of Form 20
- Certified Copy of Company Board Resolution to open a margin trading account
- Certified Copies of NIC of Directors
- Certified Portfolio Valuation from the broker
- Certified copy of Top 10 Shareholder List
For more information, please call:
Sayanthan.: +94 117 388 378/+94 76 135 0444
*Terms & conditions apply