CDB Dhana Surekum Fixed Deposits
Hopes and dreams may not always seem easy to achieve. But, CDB enjoys fulfilling your aspirations by delivering the best and most innovative financial solutions. Dhana Surekum FD is the pathway that takes you closer realizing these hopes and dreams, empowering you to make informed financial decisions that will help you on that journey.
Attractive Interest Rates
|Period||Monthly Interest||Maturity Interest||AER Monthly||AER Maturity|
What are the benefits?
- Attractive interest rates
- Opportunity to earn a monthly income
- Option to renew the FD at maturity by adding earned interest to the capital, or by renewing only the capital
- Receive interest monthly, quarterly, biannually, annually, or at maturity
- Cash-backed loans up to 90% of FD value
- Easy access to other financial services such as savings accounts, loan facilities, and leasing facilities
- Access to door-step service
- Access to CDBiNet online financial platform
Who is eligible?
- Any individual who is a resident of Sri Lanka and is over the age of 18 years
How do I open an account?
- Visit any of our branches located island wide
- Existing CDB customers can open fixed deposits using CDBiDeposit through CDB iNet
*Terms & conditions apply
Company Registration No: PB232PQ (SL) BBB+ (Negative) ICRA Lanka Limited. Date of Incorporation: 07th September 1995 Licensed by the Monetary Board of the Central Bank of Sri Lanka, under the Finance Business Act No. 42 of 2011. Eligible deposit liabilities are insured with the Sri Lanka Deposit Insurance Scheme, implemented by the Monetary Board for Compensation up to a maximum of Rs. 600,000 per depositor.